XP Glassmanseries HV power supplies 0-80kV, 2000W Positive polarity High Voltage DC power supply 0-80kV, 0-25 mA, 2000W
KT Series 2000 Watt Regulated 0-80kV High Voltage DC Power Supply
Price on Request
|Device Type||DC >= 1500V Supply|
KT Series 2000 Watt Regulated High Voltage DC Power Supplies
- Voltage control from 0-80 kV.
- Glassman's "Air Insulated" designs are completely serviceable.
- Arc Quench, the HV output is inhibited for a short period of time
- Pulse With Modulation, Off-the-line pulse with modulation provides high efficiency
- Low Ripple, typically ripple is less than 0.025% RMS or rated voltage at full load.
- Standard Accessories: Detachable 8' shielded output cable, 8 foot NEMA 6-20P line cord, 10 foor null modem cable
- and 10 foot USB cable are provided.
- Constant Voltage/Current Operation - Standard
- Redundant Thermal Overload
- Slow start, adjustable ramp time from 0-30 s. Output ramps from 0V to programmed voltage level.
- Remote control by RS232/USB/Ethernet programming and monitor accuracy.
- Protection: Overload, short circuit, and arc protection is provided by automatic current regulation.
- External Interlock Terminals
- TTL Enable/Disable
- Warranty. Standard power supplies are warranted for three years.