|Manufacturer||AT Active Technologies|
16 Bit – 1 GS/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator
A waveform generator must provide flexibility to cover a wide range of applications, high-performance to meet demanding signal requirements and be easy to use.
AT-AWG 1102/1104 meet the needs of todays engineers and technicians with uncompromised performance, a wide variety of signal types, modulation schemes and generation modes all controlled through an intuitive, easy to use interface.
Test with confidence
- 2 or 4 channel configuration with a maximum output of: 12 Vpp, 50 Ohm - 24 Vpp, Open circuit.
- Synchronize multiple devices for up to 32 channels
- Flexibility: Arbitrary and Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS) waveform generation
- Modulation: built-in modulation capabilities: AM, PM, FM, ASK, PSK, FSK
- Mixed signal generation: analog and digital pattern generation
- 1 GS/s Sample Rate*
- 125 Mhz Bandwidth
- Long Memory: 2 Mpts/Ch
- 16 bit Resolution
- 2 and 4 channel models
- Arbitrary and Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS) modes
- Digital Pattern Generator
- PWM Mode
- Sweep and Burst mode
- Modulation: AM,FM,PM,ASK,FSK,PSK
- Synchronize Multiple Devices for up to 32 Channels
- Easy access to basic function generator mode
*1 GS/s Interpolated, 250 MS/s Real Time Sample Rate