ChromaAC Regenerative Grid Simulator 45 KVA
Price on Request
|Device Type||AC + DC Supply|
The 61800 regenerative grid simulator allows users to vary relevant parameters in order to simulate real world grid environments and conditions. Supported variations include frequency, phase angle, voltage amplitude, voltage drops in either single or three phase modes. Unbalanced three phase conditions can easily be simulated. ANd most importantly, the regenerative feature of the 61800 grid simulator provides an effective energy saving method since energy generated by the unit under test is fed back to the grid instead of dissipated as heat during operation. The 61800 grid simulator also meets test requirements for smart grid and EV related test applications, such as Vehicle to the GRID (V2G), Energy Storage System testing, IEC 61000-3-15, IEC 61000-3-2/3-3/3-11/3-12 .
- Output voltage 0-300V, 400V (optional)
- Output frequency: DC, 30 Hz-100Hz
- User selectable single phase or three phase output
- Full 4 quadrant, fully regenerative function
- Specially designed for PV inverter, Smart Grid and EV related test applications
- LIST, PULS, STEP mode functions for testing Power Line disturbances. Voltage Dips, Short interruptions and voltage variations simulation
- Harmonics, Inter-harmonics waveform synthesizer.
Check out the brochure for more features.