Brand: Keithley InstrumentsKeithley Model 2604B SourceMeter, dual channel 40 V/3A
The Keithley model 2604B is a dual channel SMU within the Keithley’s Series 2600B System SMU instruments. The model integrates a precision power supply, true current source, DMM, and electronic load with pulse generating capabilities. Plus, TSP® technology runs complete test programs for automated or dedicated applications.
Price on Request
The Keithley Series 2600B System SourceMeter SMU Instruments are the industry’s leading current/voltage source and measure solutions. The Series 2600B offers single- and dual-channel models that combine the capabilities of a precision power supply, true current source, 6½-digit DMM, arbitrary waveform generator, pulse generator, and electronic load – all in one instrument. The model 2604B is special dual channel version aimed for bench I-V applications. Built-in web browser based software enables I-V testing through any computer from anywhere in the world. Or, use your Android smart device to perform plug & play I-V testing with fingertip control with the Keithley IVy application. For typical applications, the Series 2600B’s Test Script Processor (TSP®) can runs a complete test programs from inside the instrument.
- Tightly integrated, 4-quadrant voltage/current source and measure instruments offer best in class performance with 6½-digit resolution
- Widest dynamic range: 10A pulse / 3ADC to 0.1fA and 40V to 100nV
- Built-in web browser based software enables remote control through any browser, on any computer, from anywhere in the world
- Compatibility with the Keithley IVy mobile app enables true plug & play I/V characterization and test through any Android device
- TSP (Test Script Processing) technology embeds complete test programs inside the instrument for bestin-class system-level throughput
- Software emulation for Keithley’s 2400 SourceMeter SMU Instrument
- USB 2.0, LXI-C, GPIB, and RS-232
- Free software drivers and development/debug tools
- Optional ACS-Basic semiconductor component characterization software