|Multimeter Nr. Digits||6 1/2|
The Model 2000 6½-Digit Multimeter is part of Keithley’s family of high performance DMMs. Based on the same high speed, low noise A/D converter technology as the Model 2001 and 2002, the 2000 is a fast, accurate, and highly stable instrument that’s as easy to operate as it is to afford.
It combines broad measurement ranges with superior accuracy specifications — DC voltage from 100nV to 1kV (with 0.002% 90-day basic accuracy) and DC resistance from 100μΩ to 100MΩ (with 0.008% 90-day basic accuracy).
Optional switch cards enable multiplexing up to 20 different input signals
for multipoint measurement applications.
• 13 built-in measurement functions
• 2000 readings/second at 4½ digits
• Optional scanner cards for multipoint measurements
• GPIB and RS-232 interfaces
• Fluke 8840/42 command set