11022 LCR Meter
11022 LCR Meter
|Device Type||AC Supply|
The Chroma 11022 and 11025 LCR Meters are passive component testers that can give you the most cost effective alternative equivalent to high priced meters.
They are designed for demanding applications in production test, incoming inspection, component design, and evaluation.
Programmable test signal level settings are from 10mV to 1V in steps of 10mV, and the VM/IM signal level monitor functions allow you to evaluate your devices at the level you specify.
Ten test frequencies of 50Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz, 50kHz, and 100kHz can be used to evaluate passive components and transformers/LF coils.
- 0.1% basic accuracy
- Transformer test parameters (11025), Turns Ratio, DCR, Mutual Inductance
- 0Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz, 50kHz, 100kHz test frequencies
- 21ms measurement time (≥100Hz)
- Agilent 4263B LCR Meter commands compatible
- 4 different output resistance modes selectable for non-linear inductor and capacitor measuring
- High resolution in low impedance(0.01mΩ) and high accuracy 0.3% till 100mΩ range
- Adjustable DC bias current up to 200mA (constant 25Ω) (11025)
- 1320 Bias Current Source directly control capability
- 0.01mΩ ~ 99.99MΩ wide measurement range (4 1/2 digits)
- Dual frequency function (11022 option) for automatic production
- BIAS comparator function
- Comparator function and 8/99 bin-sorting function
- Pass/fail judge result for automatic production
- Handler interface trigger edge (rising/falling) programmable
- Test signal level monitor function
- Standard RS-232, GPIB, and Handler I/F
- Open/short zeroing, load correction
- LabView® Driver